To all our supporters
We would like to say a huge thank you to all who support us past and present. The fantastic work that you do allows us to continue to provide a welcoming and safe service to all our young women and children.
How our supporters have fund raised & generously donated time, skills & gifts:
- 3Squared Sheffield have donated funds put towards Isolation packs instead of buying Easter eggs for each other this year.
- Anthony Cunningham has completed Sheffield 10K and continues to train for future runs to raise funds and awareness
- Fareshare Sheffield regualrly donate food that would otherwise go to waste
- An ex-client raised money through running a retail party
- Sheffield Hallam Soroptimist International chose YWHP as their charity of the year 2017
- Children from a local primary school funraised as part of thier summer fair
- HRS Services, Sheffield, chose YWHP as their charity of the year 2016; raising funds by doing a 100 mile cycling challenge & hosting a range of activities such as cake bakes & yoga sessions
- Santandar volunteers helped with the up keep of our garden
- Kelham Island WI, Sheffield chose YWHP as their charity of the year 2015, raising funds by hosting activities such as craft workshops, inspirational talks, tea tasting, craft markets and producing a calendar
- Kelly Hawley Shoebox Appeal regualrly donates Christmas gifts for young women and children
- Boots, Meadowhall Sheffield staff have donated Christmas gifts for young women and children
- Mission Christmas Hallam FM regualrly donate gifts for young children
- Seven Hills WI, Sheffield chose YWHP as their charity of the year in 2014, raising funds by hosting activities such as cocktail making, salsa dancing, using power tools! And producing Christmas cards
- Freecakes for Kids Sheffield has donated fabulously delicious children’s birthday cakes
- Oak Foundation Eileen O’Sullivan team collections raised funds
- Liz Perry and family, Katie Ryan and Jo Meagher have all raised funds by completing half marathons
- Other examples include, yoga sessions, jewellery making sessions and English language sessions.
If you feel you can help please get in touch.